Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your device’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How You Can Capture Screen on the
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, share, and erase captured screenshot in your mobile phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the screen flashes.
- Awesome, now you can see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile phone’s screen.
Perfect!, Your saved screenshot should be in your device’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot with the help of voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your saved screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Great!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & you can find it in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your mobile.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your smartphone’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your smartphone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this post on TheAndroidPortal website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to easily capture the screen on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to , feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.