Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How To Capture a Screenshot on the
After saving the screenshots, you can open, edit, send, and erase captured screens in your mobile’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Perfect, now you can see the saved screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung phones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Now, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Choose the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Great!, Your captured screen should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung smartphone if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Perfect!, Your captured screen will be saved in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Great!, Now you have saved screenshot successfully & should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your smartphone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it! Your smartphone’s screenshot will be visible on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your mobile.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on our webpage about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily take a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.