Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G is a very good smartphone by the Samsung brand.
Here in this post, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G in a few easy steps.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G
After saving the screenshots, you can open, edit, send, and erase captured screenshots in your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G:
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Perfect, now you can see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobile phones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G.
- Next, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone.
Awesome!, Your captured screen should be in your device’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot using voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung phone if your phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your captured screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G:
- Go to the screen which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page.
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G mobile.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right.. Your mobile’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G phone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on our webpage about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything corresponding to Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G, feel free to share your ideas in the comments below.