Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G in a few easy steps.
How to Capture Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
After screen capture, you will be able to open, modify, send, and erase captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G device’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the screen flashes.
- Amazing, now you will be able to see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobile phones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
- Now, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your smartphone.
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot should be in your device’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screen can be found in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G:
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Excellent!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & you can find it in your device’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G mobile.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right.. Your mobile’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this article on our website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to easily capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything corresponding to Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, feel free to share your views in the comments below.