Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here on this page, we will discuss 6 ways to capture the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus screen in a few easy steps.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
After taking screenshots, you will be able to open, modify, share, and erase captured screenshots in your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus mobile phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Amazingly, you can see the captured screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus.
- Now, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Choose the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Excellent!, Your captured screenshot should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to take a screenshot using voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your mobile has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your saved screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus:
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page.
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus phone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your smartphone’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus mobile.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to manually save the screenshot on your device, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this page on TheAndroidPortal website about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.