Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your device’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How You Can Take a Screenshot on the
After taking screenshots, you can open, edit, share, and erase captured screenshot in your mobile phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Great!, now you can see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung smartphones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Now, Choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Enable the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Perfect!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to take a screenshot with the help of voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung device if your mobile phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your captured screen will be saved in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together”.
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Perfect!, Now you have saved screenshot successfully & should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your smartphone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your smartphone’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your mobile.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your mobile, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this article on our website about a step by step guide on How to easily capture the screen on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.