Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your device’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy S10e is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here on this page, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10e in a few easy steps.
How You can Capture Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S10e
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, send, and erase captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy S10e smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Amazingly, you can see the captured screen directly on your Samsung Galaxy S10e’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Now, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Choose the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your device’s screen.
Great!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to capture a screenshot using voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung smartphone if your mobile phone has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Awesome!, Your captured screenshot can be found in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to capture the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Excellent!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S10e mobile phone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right.. Your mobile’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy S10e’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S10e mobile phone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your device, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this article on our website about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S10e has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to Samsung Galaxy S10e, feel free to share your views in the comments below.