Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 in a few easy steps.
How to Capture a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2
After taking screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, send, and remove captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 mobile’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the screen flashes.
- Amazingly, you can see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2.
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Enable the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung smartphone if your phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your saved screenshot will be saved in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2:
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together.”
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Perfect!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & you can find it in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 mobile phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your phone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 mobile phone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this article on TheAndroidPortal website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 easily has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2, feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.