Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 in a few easy steps.
How to Capture Screen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, send, and erase captured screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Excellent, now you can see the captured screen directly on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Now, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Enable the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your smartphone’s screen.
Awesome!, Your captured screenshot should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to take a screenshot using voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice commands on your Samsung device if your mobile has that option.
Follow the steps a to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your saved screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20:
- Go to the screen which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Perfect!, Now you the have saved screenshot successfully & should be in your device’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your smartphone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 mobile.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your device, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this post on our website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 easily has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy Note 20, feel free to share your ideas in the comments below.