Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here on this page, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How To Capture Screen on the
After taking screenshots, you can open, edit, share, and remove captured screenshot in your phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the screen flashes.
- Excellent, now you will be able to see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung phones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to take a screenshot with the help of voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your captured screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Excellent!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & should be in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your device’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your mobile.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your mobile phone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on TheAndroidPortal website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to easily capture a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.