Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a very good smartphone by the Samsung brand.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on Samsung Galaxy M52 5G in a few easy steps.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
After taking screenshots, you can open, modify, share, and delete captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Perfect; now you can see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other methods as well that you can try from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
- Now, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Awesome!, Your captured screenshot should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung smartphone if your phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your saved screenshot can be found in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together.”
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Excellent!, Now you have saved screenshot successfully & it should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right.. Your device’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G device.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your mobile phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this page on The Android Portal site about a step by step guide on How to easily capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.