Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How You Can Capture a Screenshot on the
After screen capture, you will be able to open, edit, send, and delete captured screenshot in your smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Amazing, now you will be able to see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung phones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your smartphone’s screen.
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your mobile has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your saved screenshot can be found in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Awesome!, Now you have saved screenshot successfully & should be in your device’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your phone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your device’s screenshot will be visible on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your mobile phone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your mobile, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this page on TheAndroidPortal website about a step by step guide on How You can easily take a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.