Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your device’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy M34 is a very good smartphone by Samsung brand.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M34 in a few easy steps.
How You Can Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy M34
After taking screenshots, you can open, modify, send, and erase captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy M34 smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy M34:
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Excellent, now you can see the captured screen directly on your Samsung Galaxy M34’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy M34:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy M34.
- Next, Choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile phone’s screen.
Excellent!, Your captured screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice commands on your Samsung device if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy M34:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your captured screen should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy M34:
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Great!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M34 mobile phone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right. Your mobile phone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy M34’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy M34 mobile.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your mobile, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this article on TheAndroidPortal website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to easily take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M34 has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything corresponding to Samsung Galaxy M34, feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.