Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung brand.
Here on this page, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on in a few easy steps.
How To Capture Screen on the
After saving the screenshots, you can open, modify, send, and delete captured screenshot in your mobile phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Excellent, now you can see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobile phones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Great!, Your captured screen should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot will be saved in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together”.
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Amazing!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & you can find it in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your smartphone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it! Your mobile’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your smartphone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your device, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this post on our website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to easily take a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to , feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.