Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on in a few easy steps.
How To Capture Screen on the
After screen capture, you can open, modify, share, and erase captured screens in your phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Excellent, now you will be able to see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Perfect!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung phone if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screen should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Excellent!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & should be in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your smartphone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your mobile phone’s screenshot will be visible on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your smartphone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this post on TheAndroidPortal website about a step by step guide on How You can easily capture the screen on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to , feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.