Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung brand.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on in a few easy steps.
How To Take a Screenshot on the
After taking screenshots, you will be able to open, modify, share, and remove captured screenshot in your phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Amazing, now you will be able to see the saved screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Now, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Great!, Your saved screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung device if your mobile phone has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot can be found in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Perfect!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & should be in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your mobile phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it! Your mobile’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your smartphone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this page on our webpage about a step by step guide on How You can easily capture a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.