Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your phone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy F12 is a very good smartphone by the Samsung company.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy F12 in a few easy steps.
How to Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy F12
After screen capture, you will be able to open, modify, share, and remove captured screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy F12 smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy F12:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Perfect; now you will be able to see the captured screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy F12’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung phones. There are other methods as well that you can try from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy F12:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy F12.
- Next, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your smartphone.
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung device if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy F12:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy F12:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page.
Perfect!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & it should be in your device’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy F12 mobile phone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your mobile’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy F12’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy F12 smartphone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this post on TheAndroidPortal website about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy F12 has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to Samsung Galaxy F12, feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.