Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung brand.
Here in this post, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How You Can Capture a Screenshot on the
After taking screenshots, you can open, edit, share, and delete captured screenshot in your mobile’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Excellent, now you will be able to see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung smartphones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Now, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your device’s screen.
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot should be in your device’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung phone if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot should be in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Amazing!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your mobile phone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your mobile’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your device.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your device, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on TheAndroidPortal website about a step by step guide on How to easily take a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.