Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this post, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot in a few easy steps.
6 Methods to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
After taking screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, share, and delete captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G mobile’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Excellent; now you can see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung phones. There are other ways as well that you can check from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G.
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Excellent!, Your saved screenshot should be in your device’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung device if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Perfect!, Your saved screenshot can be found in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & it you can find it in your mobile Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G smartphone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your device’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G mobile phone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on TheAndroidPortal website about a step by step guide on How You can easily capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A73 5G, feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.