Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on in a few easy steps.
How To Take a Screenshot on the
After taking screenshots, you can open, modify, send, and erase captured screenshot in your phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Perfect, now you can see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung smartphones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Now, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Choose the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Great!, Your captured screen should be in your smartphone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Awesome!, Your saved screenshot will be saved in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & you can find it in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it! Your smartphone’s screenshot will be visible on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your mobile phone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your device, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on The Android Portal site about a step by step guide on How to easily capture the screen on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to , feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.