Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is a very good smartphone by the Samsung company.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in a few easy steps.
How You can Capture a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
After taking screenshots, you can open, edit, send, and erase captured screenshots in your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G device’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Awesome, you can now see the screenshot directly on your Galaxy A52s 5G’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobile phones. There are other methods too; you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Galaxy A52s 5G:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A52s.
- Next, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile’s screen.
Amazing!, Your captured screen should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your mobile has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot can be found in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung A52s 5G:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Amazing!, Now you have saved the screenshot successfully & you can find it in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G mobile.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your smartphone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G phone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to manually save the screenshot on your mobile phone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this post on TheAndroidPortal website about a step by step guide on How You can easily capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.