Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here in this post, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How You Can Capture Screen on the
After saving the screenshots, you can open, modify, share, and remove captured screens in your phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the screen flashes.
- Awesome, now you can see the captured screen directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung smartphones. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Awesome!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot with the help of voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung phone if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your saved screenshot will be saved in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Perfect!, Now you have saved screenshot successfully & you can find it in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your mobile.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your phone’s screenshot will be visible on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your mobile phone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this post on our webpage about a step by step guide on How to easily capture a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.