Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung brand.
Here on this page, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How To Take a Screenshot on the
After taking screenshots, you can open, edit, send, and erase captured screens in your device’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Amazing, now you will be able to see the captured screen directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to capture a screenshot with the help of voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your saved screenshot should be in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Great!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your device.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it! Your device’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your smartphone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this article on TheAndroidPortal website about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily capture a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything corresponding to , feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.