Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your device’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A22 is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A22 in a few easy steps.
How You can Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A22
After saving the screenshots, you can open, edit, share, and delete captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy A22 phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A22:
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the screen flashes.
- Great!; now you will be able to see the captured screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A22’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung phones. There are other methods as well that you can try from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A22:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A22.
- Now, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone.
Awesome!, Your saved screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung smartphone if your mobile phone has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A22:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screen will be saved in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A22:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Great!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & it should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A22 device.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your phone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy A22’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you capture a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A22 mobile phone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save the screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this post on TheAndroidPortal website about a step by step guide on How to easily capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A22 has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A22, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.