Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A03 Core is a very good smartphone by the Samsung company.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core in a few easy steps.
How to Capture a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
After taking screenshots, you can open, modify, share, and delete captured screenshots in your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core mobile phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the screen flashes.
- Amazing; now you can see the captured screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other ways as well that you can check from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
- Next, Choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Enable the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your device’s screen.
Excellent!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung device if your mobile phone has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your captured screen can be found in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together.”
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page.
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & you can find it in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core smartphone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your device’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core mobile.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your device, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this post on our webpage about a step by step guide on How You can easily capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A03 Core, feel free to share your opinions in the comments below.