Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung brand.
Here on this page, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How To Capture a Screenshot on the
After taking screenshots, you can open, modify, send, and remove captured screens in your smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Perfect, now you can see the captured screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Enable the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your device’s screen.
Excellent!, Your captured screen should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung smartphone if your mobile phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Awesome!, Your captured screen can be found in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Amazing!, Now you have saved screenshot successfully & you can find it in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it! Your mobile phone’s screenshot will be available on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your smartphone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your device, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this article on The Android Portal site about a step by step guide on How You can easily capture a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.