Most of the people are using the smartphone to stay connected with each other through the Social Networking Sites. Also of that, they are also using various social sites like Facebook, Hike, WhatsApp, SnapChat, Viber, and more. But, among all, it is considered that the Facebook and WhatsApp are most used social sites. Both are the chatting, image sharing, and video sharing sites. While checking Facebook feeds on Android, you might have seen some impressive saying or quotes image that you want to save on your device. But Don’t know how to do it. By the way, here in this article, we will be talking about how to save pictures from facebook directly on the Android.
In the discussion, we will tell you that how to save pictures from Facebook. To download the images from WhatsApp, you just have to tap on the picture. After downloading, your Android phone will automatically save that picture in your Gallery. But, in Facebook, to save pictures on the phone, it is a little bit confusing. So, to avoid this arduous task, here we will discuss this step by step. By using which, you can quickly download and save your favorite Facebook image on your smart mobile.
How To Save Pictures from Facebook on Android
Here, we will discuss two methods to download or save the Facebook images. We will discuss the processes according to the Samsung Galaxy S4 device. In which, the first method may quickly take place by your device. While, in the second method, we will use an Android app. This app will help you to save the images. Before using any of the processes, make sure that the steps are working for you or not.
So, now take a look at the process of how to save pictures from Facebook.
By Using the Save Photo Option
Save Facebook images using the save photo option is one of the best and quick methods. By using this way, you can easily save the images from Facebook on your device.
- First of all, open the Facebook app on your smartphone by going into the Settings.
- Then, choose the image from the Facebook that you want to save on your mobile.
- After choosing that, now tap on it. On the next display, you can see only that image. Now, press and hold on that image.
- At the bottom left corner of the display, one pop-up is open for you. In which, you should see three options there. Those three options are of Save photo, Share external, and Report photo.
- From the options, tap on the first option of Save photo. After tapping on that, the device will save that image. It also leaves a message as “Photo saved to this device.”
After saving the photo, you can also check it by going into the gallery of the mobile. All the Facebook image that has been saved by you will take place in the folder of Facebook. Then, you can also edit it using the different tools. Also of that, you can also share that saved picture, to someone through so many sharing options. You will find your saved images on Android under download folder of your device.
Now, we are going further for the second easiest method of saving the Facebook images.
By Using An Android App
In this method of how to save pictures from Facebook, we will save the images by using an android app. In this method, we are going to use the Photo Saver for Facebook Android app. This app is readily available on the Google Play Store for all the android mobile users. It comes with high compatibility with all the Android smart devices. This app is free to download and use on your mobile.
This android app is one of the most useful apps, used by most of the users to download the images. Now, we will mention the process that how to download or save images using the Photo Saver for Facebook.
- To do so, follow first four steps as same as mentioned in above process.
- Then, choose an option of Share external. It shows you some options to share the images.
- In which, now choose and tap on the Photo Saver for Facebook option. On the next display, it will ask you that save to phone. To do so, tap on that option.
After that, you can check that saved images by going into the gallery of the phone. It will save in the folder of Photo Saver for Facebook. You can also check this video on Youtube published by Ahmed Amr for more details.
We hope that by using above discussion you will easily learn that how to save pictures from facebook. Keep sharing this useful discussion with all the needy of it.