Whatsapp group calls not yet available on your handset? Don’t worry here we are to help you out. Read on this post till the end to know how to enable Whatsapp group calls on your Android phone?
Whatsapp is one of the most popular platforms for chatting and connecting with your loved ones. Whatsapp is not only limited to text messages but also offers group video and voice calls. Whatsapp has always introduced some new and fresh features in its updated versions.
One of the impressive features of Whatsapp is group calling, which was introduced in July 2018 for up to 4 people at a time. So, today in our article, we will discuss the Whatsapp Group Call feature. Of course, everyone knows how Whatsapp calling or group calling works. But today we have some good news for you.
As you know Whatsapp group call is limited for up to 4 participants only. But the good news is that Whatsapp has extended the group call participants limit. Means from now, more than four people can connect on the group call.
This feature is for both Android and iOs versions. So, no matter whether you are on Android or iOs smartphone platforms, just use this feature and connect with your loved ones. In today’s era, great group video calls can only be possible with a few apps like Zoom, Hangouts, Google Duo, or others. However, from now, Whatsapp is on the list also.
So, if you are curious to know how to make Whatsapp group calls with up to 8 people at a time, then read our step by step guide and quickly get all the details. Let’s begin with the steps.
Guide To Make Whatsapp Group Calls With Up To 8 People At A Time
Here are the steps to make a group call on Whatsapp for Android. Just read it carefully and follow the steps in sequence.
- First of all, you need to open the “Whatsapp App” on your android phone from the apps drawer.
- Then go-ahead for the “Calls” Tab.
- Then you need to tap on “Call Icon,” which is at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After hitting the call icon, you will see a “Contact List” on the screen.
- After that, go ahead and tap on “New Group Call” and add the participants from the list from whom you want to connect.
- Note that here you can select “Seven” participants from the list.
- Here, at this stage, you will be noticing that all the selected participants appear on the top of the screen in a circle.
- And you can also see the “Video and Voice Call” icon right near the participant’s list. Also, feel free to choose either a video call or voice call here to make a group call.
So, those are the quick steps to make a group call on Whatsapp. You can add any member on the list during the call if the participant’s limit is not full. Just tap on the Contact icon from the top right corner of the screen and a new member to join your call.
How To Make A Whatsapp Group Calls With Up To 8 People From Within The Group?
- Open your “Whatsapp App” from the app drawers.
- Then select a “Group” through which you want to make a call.
- Next, you need to tap on “Call Button” which is at the top right corner of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen with the “Group Members Name.” Here you need to simply select the members whom you want to speak to. You can choose “Seven” participants from the list.
- After that, you can choose either “Video Call or the Voice Call” to make a group call with the members of your group you have selected.
So, those are the quick steps to make a video call or a voice Whatsapp group calls. This new update by Whatsapp is fantastic, try and share your experience with us.
Thanks for your valuable time. We hope you can enjoy group video calls and voice calls with your loved ones. For the latest post, do follow us and stay tuned with us on your favourite website, The Android Portal.