Here, in this post, we have mentioned about how you can check your idea sim data balance on any smartphone using the USSD code. If you are looking for how to check data balance in idea SIM or find few Idea USSD codes which you can use to know your idea sim data balance and validity, you are at right place. This code will only work in Idea Prepaid sim cards in India.
How To Check Net Balance in Idea
If you have recently owned the Idea sim card and want to know the way to check the idea data balance and validity, then you can use the below codes to check your idea sim card data balance and validity.
There are basically three ways to check Idea sim card data balance from the smartphone. You can check your Idea Sim data balance by using the USSD codes, Idea self-care portal, and lastly through my Idea App, which you can download from Google Play Store easily on your smartphone.
See also: How To Check BSNL Net Balance
How to check idea net balance
Idea Sim card 4G/3G/2G data balance and Validity check USSD Code:
- To check your Idea Sim card Data Balance, you can Dial *125# from your smartphone dial pad. This USSD code will show you your Idea Data balance and Validity.
- You can also try *432*4# or *131*3# from your mobile phone to know Data balance in Idea if above code is not working
Those above codes are idea net balance check number. You can run any of them to perform idea balance check task on your device.
Idea Sim card 4G/3G/2G data balance check from Idea Self Care Portal:
- To check your Idea Sim Card Data Balance from Idea Self-Care Portal, you have to visit the idea account Login Page.
- After that, signup or log in to Idea self-care portal
- Now, you can check your Idea Number data balance and validity easily (Here, you can also check other account details like Account main Balance, etc. )
Idea Sim card 4G/3G/2G data balance check through the “MY IDEA” App:
- First of all, you have to download and install “My IDEA” app on your smartphone.
- After that, you have to sign up or log in to My IDEA app (Here, you can sign-up using your Idea sim card number.)
- Now, the Idea dashboard will show. Here you can easily check your Data balance and Validity easily.
How to check balance in Idea
If you want to check your current balance in your Idea SIM card, you may try following USSD codes.
|Idea USSD codes||Details|
|*121#||Idea prepaid balance check code|
|*130*Recharge code#||Idea Recharge Code|
|*456# or *457#||Idea Account balance|
|*125#||Idea Net Balance Check Code|
|1925||Idea 4G Activation Code|
|ACT 3G to 12345||Idea 3g activation used code|
|*1#||Know Your own Idea number|
|*567*< Receiver No > Space <Amount>#||Idea Balance Transfer Code|
Here in this article, we have written about How To Check Net Balance in Idea SIM cards. Do share your comments if you need any help in following those steps.