Google Translate is a free language translation service provided by Google for translating text, images, speech & online video from one language to other. The Google translate service help you to translate your content with faster and more efficiency. The Google translate service is available for Web users, Android or iOS mobile application too, and also available on Google’s Chrome browser extension. It means that it is the Best Translator App for Android as well as for other platform which help users to stay connected with foreign users with their native language.
The Best Language Translator App for android supports over 90 languages at different levels. It can translate over 37 languages via photo and 32 via Voice Search Mode or 27 languages from videos. The OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature allows you to translate text from images, document, and street sign etc. Google translate app is able to translate text from real time camera pictures. Google Translate application has ability to translate online or running videos on your smartphone.
Features of Google Free Language Translation Apps
- Able to translate 90 languages in application
- With this app you can translate text faster in 26 languages using your device’s camera
- Speech translate feature in 40 languages of world
- Download language packs for offline
- Save translations for future reference and also do star
- You can also use Google Voice Translator on Computer on Google chrome via extension.
This app translations between the languages Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani ,Belarusian , Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Esperanto, Filipino, French, Georgian, Greek, Haitian, Hausa, Hindi, Hungarian, Igbo, Irish, Japanese, Kazakh etc. You can download Google Translate Download Free Full Version from below.