A famous smartphone manufacturer company Gionee has launched its latest budget smartphone. The newly launched smartphone is known as Pioneer 6 smartphone. It has announced back in November, 2014. Gionee Smartphone Review for this model is discussed here. The Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone comes with Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) service with dual standby. It can connect the internet via 3G connectivity.
Now, we should discussed about some interesting feature and specs of this newest Gionee smartphone device. The Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone comes with 5.0 inch FWVGA TFT multi touch screen display. A screen resolution of this display is around of 854 x 480 pixels. It has also color depth up to 16 million colors. The body of this Gionee smartphone can be measured with 142.8 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.6 mm. Weight of this Gionee product is 150 grams. FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack also comes with this smartphone device.
In the imaging department, the Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone has rear facing or main camera with resolution of 5 mega pixel. The main camera has not auto focus feature but, it comes with LED flash light. A rear camera with great resolution is given for capture some special moments as image files and video recordings. A front facing or secondary camera with 2 mega pixel resolution is also mounted at the front side of smartphone device. An LED flash also comes with this rear camera. The secondary camera is provided for taking some great front clicks along with precious selfies.
If we talk about the processor, the Gionee dual SIM smartphone is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 graphics processing unit (GPU). 1 GB of RAM is also associated with this smartphone, for continuous performance of the smartphone device. The Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat. In terms of built in memory storage, this Gionee android based smartphone comes with 8 GB of built in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further by you with the help of external micro SD card up to 32 GB of memory storage capacity.
Connecting options like 3G connectivity, GPRS, EDGE, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB connectivity are also affixed with this Gionee smartphone. Some sensors like Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass and Motion sensor are equipped with this hand set. It is now available in two different color variants, White and Black. This smartphone from Pioneer series is backed by 1950 mAh battery capacity. A battery provides 108 hour standby time and 9.5 hour talk time with 3G.
Features and Specs of Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inch FWVGA TFT multi touch screen display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels (16M)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) service with dual standby
- Measured with 142.8 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.6 mm and Weight is 150 grams
- 5 mega pixel rear facing camera with LED flash light
- 2 mega pixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat
- 8 GB of built in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via external micro SD card
- 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB
- Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass and Motion sensor
- FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack
- Backed by 1950 mAh battery capacity
The price of this newly launched Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone 8,890/- Rs.You can read more about Gionee Smartphone P6 model from official website.