A famous smartphone manufacturer company Gionee has launched its latest budget smartphone. The newly launched smartphone is known as Pioneer 6 smartphone. It was announced back in November 2014. Gionee Smartphone Review for this model is discussed here.
The Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone comes with Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) service with dual standby. It can connect to the internet via 3G connectivity.
Now, we should discuss some interesting features and specs of this newest Gionee smartphone device. The Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone comes with a 5.0-inch FWVGA TFT multi-touch screen display. The screen resolution of this display is around 854 x 480 pixels. It also has a color depth of up to 16 million colors.
The body of this Gionee smartphone can be measured at 142.8 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.6 mm. The weight of this Gionee product is 150 grams. FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack also comes with this smartphone device.
In the imaging department, the Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone has a rear-facing or main camera with a resolution of 5 megapixels. The main camera has no autofocus feature, but it comes with an LED flashlight. A rear camera with the great resolution is given to capture some special moments, such as image files and video recordings.
A front-facing or secondary camera with a 2-megapixel resolution is also mounted on the front side of the smartphone device. An LED flash also comes with this rear camera. The secondary camera is provided for taking some great front clicks along with precious selfies.
If we talk about the processor, the Gionee dual SIM smartphone is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 graphics processing unit (GPU). 1 GB of RAM is also associated with this smartphone for the continuous performance of the smartphone device.
The Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat. In terms of built-in memory storage, this Gionee android mobile phone comes with 8 GB of built-in memory storage space, which can be expanded further by you with the help of an external micro SD card to up to 32 GB of memory storage capacity.
Connecting options like 3G connectivity, GPRS, EDGE, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, and micro USB connectivity are also affixed with this Gionee smartphone. Some sensors like the Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass, and Motion sensor are equipped with this handset.
It is now available in two different color variants, White and Black. A 1950 mAh battery capacity backs this smartphone from the Pioneer series. A battery provides 108-hour standby time and 9.5-hour talk time with 3G.
Features and Specs of Gionee Pioneer P6 Smartphone :
- 5.0-inch FWVGA TFT multi-touch screen display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels (16M)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) service with dual standby
- Measured with 142.8 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.6 mm and Weight is 150 grams
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flashlight
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat
- 8 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card
- 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB
- Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass, and Motion sensor
- FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack
- Backed by 1950 mAh battery capacity