A very reliable electronic equipment manufacturer company and smartphone manufacturer company Lenovo has launched its another smartphone device. This newly launched device is called as Lenovo A6000 Plus. The Lenovo Smartphone Review for new A6000 Plus device is discussed here. It comes with some unique types of features. So now here, we will discuss about some amazing specs and features of this recently released Lenovo device.
Display and Design :
The all new Lenovo A6000 Plus device comes with 5.0 inch IPS multi capacitive touch screen display with big screen resolution up to 720 x 1280 pixels. It has large screen-to-body ratio up to 70%. The pixel density of the display is around of 294 pixel per inch (PPI). The display has also color depth up to 16 million colors.
The entire body of this Lenovo device can be measured with the dimensions of 141 mm x 70 mm x 8.2 mm. This device contains weight only 128 grams.
See Also: Samsung Android Phones
For superior performance of this A6000 Plus smartphone, 2 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this Lenovo device. It comes with spacious 16 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further by you via using of an external micro SD card up to another 32 GB of data storage capacity.
OS and Processor :
The Lenovo A6000 Plus device runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.4 KitKat OS with Lenovo Vibe 2.0 on top. It is powered by a stunning 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 64 bit Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor along with Adreno 306 graphics processing unit (GPU).
This Android KitKat OS powered Lenovo smartphone has 8 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash light. It has also some Camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection. With the help of this 8 MP camera, you can captured all the amazing moments with high resolution in form of images ans video recordings.
This Lenovo device has also front facing camera with resolution of 2 mega pixel, provided for taking all the precious selfies as well as front clicks.
This new A6ooo Plus will be able to give Dual SIM (Micro SIM) service with dual stand-by. It can connect the internet via using of 3G and 4G LTE connectivity. Some connectivity options like 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.1 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, micro USB v2.0, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5 mm head jack and FM radio are also equipped with this Lenovo device.
This smartphone device is packed with 2300 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery. It provides 264 hours stand-by time and 13 hours talk time on 3G network.
Specs and Features of the Lenovo A6000 Plus Smartphone :
- 5.0 inch IPS multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution up to 720 x 1280 pixels
- Dimensions are 141 mm x 70 mm x 8.2 mm and Weight 128 grams
- 2 GB of RAM memory
- Spacious 16 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via using of an external micro SD card
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.4 KitKat OS with Lenovo Vibe 2.0
- Powered by 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 64 bit Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 8 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash light
- 2 mega pixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM) service with dual stand-by
- 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.1 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, micro USB v2.0, A-GPS and 3.5 mm jack
- Packed with 2300 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery
The price of this all new Lenovo A6000 Plus smartphone is around of 7500/- Rs. This Lenovo A6000 Plus Price is so low as compare to it’s features.