As we all know that the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone is the budget smartphone, And it comes with a Dual Camera Set-up at the back. And Recently, the company had also launched it’s 6GB RAM variant smartphone along with the 64GB ROM option.
But, there are many users are reporting that they are not able to access the Image Stabilization feature on their Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone, but there’s no need to worry about it.
Enable the EIS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
If you are one of them who want to get the Image Stabilization feature on your Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone, then you can follow our below mentioned few simple steps to get enabled the EIS on your smartphone. So, Let’s have a look.
- First of all, make sure that you’re running your device on a latest operating system. If your device is not updated, then go through “Settings” and then do check for the most recent update manually.
Here are the few steps which you can follow:
- First of all, Open the Camera App on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone.
- Then, tap on the Settings icon at the top right corner of the camera app.
- Next, you have to tap multiple times on Redeye Reduction option, Until you see that “Camera developer Option is Enabled Now” on your smartphone screen.
- Now, you have to switch to Video Mode, and then tap on Settings icon at the top right corner.
- Here, you will easily be able to find an option named “Image Stabilization” which you have to enable so that you can use EIS on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone.
You are done! Hope you will like this tutorial, and if you have any questions regarding this post, then do comment in the below comment section.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.