There are so many apps on the Google Play Store available that allows you to save or download Status media files from your WhatsApp. So, if you are one of them who want to save or download status media files from your WhatsApp, then you are in the right place.
Here, we have mentioned the simple and easy trick that you can follow to download your friend’s WhatsApp Status on your Android smartphone.
- A File Manager that supports the “Show Hidden File” option.
- If you don’t want to install the file manager on your Android device, then you have to enable the “Show Hidden Files” option of your file manager.
- If your file manager does not support the “Show Hidden File” feature, then you can go with the “ES FileExplorer.” And you can download it from Google Play Store.
Save Any WhatsApp Status on Android Smartphone
So, let’s look at a few simple steps below to know how to save WhatsApp status on your android.
- First, you must open the File Manager app on your Android smartphone. (If your files manager isn’t able to show hidden files, then you can also use the ES File Explorer app.)
- Here, you have to select your Internal Storage and then explore the WhatsApp folder. (This folder can be found in the internal storage of your phone.
- After that, choose the “Media” folder and open it, then you have to open the “.Statuses” named folder. You can easily be able to find all the status of your WhatsApp that you have seen on WhatsApp.
You are done! I hope this tutorial will you like. And if you have any questions regarding this post, then you can also mention them in the comment section below.
Access Any WhatsApp Status Via MX Player
If you are using an MX Player on your Android device, then you can also be able to access the WhatsApp Statuses’ media files on your Android smartphone.
To access the WhatsApp Status media files, you have to follow our below-mentioned simple steps. So, Let’s have a look.
- First, you must open an MX Player App on your Android smartphone.
- Then, you have to tap on the three-dotted Menu icon, which you can find at the top right side of the app interface.
- Here, you must choose the “Settings” option from the box. Then choose the “List” option.
- On the “List” page, just scroll down and enable the “Show Hidden Files and Folder” option by tick marking the box next to the option.
You are done! Now, just go to the home screen of your MX Player app, and you will find that “.Statuses” named folder appears in the list. Check out the below video to find more information on it.
I hope you will like this post, and if you have any queries related to it, you can also mention them in the comment section below.
For more info, stay tuned to our blog!