The Adobe Flash Player is a free software by which the content of Adobe platform can be enjoyed easily. The Adobe Flash Player was available at the Google Play Store up to 2012. But, from June 2012, it is not available in the Google Play Store to download. The Adobe has removed all the official version of Flash player from the Play Store. So, there are so many people who want to use the Adobe Flash Player. But, they can not. So, for those people, here we will discuss the method of Download Adobe Flash Player for Android.
How Adobe Flash Player is Useful?
But, before that, we will discuss that how the Adobe Flash Player is useful. After installing the Adobe player on your device, you can enjoy full web service. It also allows you to enjoy music, videos, games on your device directly from the Web. By using the Flash Player, you can do the same even on your android tablet device.
But, as we discussed earlier,the Adobe Flash Player is not available on the Play Store. It does not mean that you miss the rich web content. Because here we will be mentioning that how to download Adobe Flash Player for android.
Download Adobe Flash Player for Android :
The official version of the Adobe Flash Player for android devices is not available at the Play Store. So, to download and use the Flash Player, we must go to the apk file of it. Here, we will also mention the apk file of the Adobe Flash Player. Take a look at the apk files.We have found this adobe flash player version from the web that you too can use on your phones or tablet. Download adobe flash player for android using below links.
1.) Adobe Flash Player Apk file
2.) Adobe Flash Player Apk file
Above mentioned apk files are easily compatible with the device which runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. Both the links are different, so don’t get confused. Now, we are going to start the procedure of how to download and install the apk file.
- First of all, download the apk file of the Adobe Flash Player on your PC device using above links. After downloading it, now copy that file to your android device. To do so, firstly, connect your device to the computer using a standard data cable.( You can also download this directly to your smartphone or tablet)
- Before installing the apk file, you must enable the Unknown Sources option of the android device. To do so, Go to the Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources option. Now, check on that option to enable it. If you do not want to do, then you have to face some prompts while installing the file.
- After that, open the file manager app from your device. Find the Adobe Flash Player and open it.
- Now, the Flash Player for Android is completely installed on your android device. The player should ready to use.
So, by using above procedure, you can easily download the Adobe Flash Player on your device. You can enjoy the Adobe content through the Web Browser on your device. To use the flash content every time, follow the below steps.
- Open the Web browser on your android device. Now, open the Settings of that browser and enable it by selecting the option of “Always On”.
- If you want to enable it on each page of the browser, then select an option of “On Demand”.
Here, we will also discuss the method of enabling the Adobe Flash Player on different android browsers.
How to Use Adobe Flash Player on Different Android Browsers :
For your kind info, let us inform you that Chrome for android does not support the Flash Player. So, never try to use the flash player on Chrome. But except the Chrome, there are also some browsers who supports the Adobe player very well. For examples Dolphin, Puffin and Firefox browsers.
Here, we will also discuss that how to use the rich flash content of the different browsers.
1.) Dolphin Browser :
If you want to use the Adobe content with high speed, then use this Dolphin web browser for android. Because this browser supports Adobe Flash Player well.
- First of all, download and install the Dolphin browser on your device.
- Then, tap on Menu >> Settings >> Web Content >> Flash Player.
2.) Puffin Browser :
To use the same Adobe content with a different browser, then the best option is Puffin browser. By using the Puffin, you can also enjoy all the flash content on your android smart devices.
3.) FireFox Browser :
The Firefox browser also allows you to enjoy the web content of Adobe.
- Download and install the FireFox web browser on your device from the Play Store.
- Now, open the firefox on your device.
- Here, go to the Settings >> Display >> Plugins >> Enabled.
Once you follow above trick, you will be able to enjoy the flash content on your device through the Firefox.
Here, we have discussed that how to download Adobe Flash Player for Android device. We hope that this discussion should very helpful to use it on your device. So, download the Adobe Flash Player on your device and keep enjoying the rich web content of flash.