The Android Operating system comes with lots of features, and it also allows you to customize the layout of it. So, in this article, we have mentioned about how to change the app icon on any Android smartphone easily without any problem. Follow the steps to change icons in android easily.
How to Change Icons on Android
To change the app icon on your android smartphone, only you have to download and install the third party launchers and icon pack then you can enjoy your new interface with new icons. Below we have mentioned few simple and easy steps which you can follow to change the app icon on your Android devices.
So, follow below mentioned few steps to change the app icon on any Android smartphone
- Download and install any third party launcher on your Android smartphone to change icons on your device (Here, I have downloaded the “Aviate or Apex launcher”) You can also download the Apex Launcher from Google Play store for free of cost.
- Once you installed the Apex launcher successfully on your Android smartphone. Then download and install the icon pack from the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- After installing the icon pack on your smartphone, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Now, swipe left to visit the “Apply” section. To apply the icon pack, select the Launcher from the list which you have downloaded on your smartphone. (Here, I have selected the “Apex Launcher”)
- Now tap on the “Apply” button to apply the icon pack.
Enjoy, your new look at your smartphone with new icon pack. We hope this tutorial on changing icons on Android has helped you. Do let us know in the comments if you need any help with this regards.