With the rise of streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, it’s no surprise that Hulu is starting to offer similar features. This “Offline Mode” feature allows paid, ad-free subscribers to save content to watch later when they’re disconnected from Wi-Fi or cell service.
“Thousands” of TV shows and movies will be eligible for offline playback, but you can’t download everything that’s on the service.
With some below simple steps, you can keep your shows and movies handy for when you have some free time and don’t want to worry about bandwidth restrictions or data charges.
Here is How To Download Shows & Movies On Hulu?
If you’re a fan of movies and TV shows, you’ll be happy to know that you can now download them from Hulu! With this great feature, you can watch your favorite shows and movies offline, whether you’re on a long car ride or just don’t have access to an internet connection. Here’s how to do it:
1. First, ensure you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network or have cellular downloading enabled.
2. Then, go to the Search magnifying glass icon from the global navigation bar and tap “Downloadable.”
3. You’ll see various “different collections” to browse through. Once you’ve found the show or movie you want to download, just tap on it.
4. To access downloadable episodes of TV shows, use the “Episodes tab.” To watch an episode offline, click the Download Icon next to it.
5. Press the “Download Icon button” on the Details page to download movies.
6. You can monitor your downloads by going to the Downloads menu icon from the global navigation bar.
So now you can enjoy your favorite Hulu content even when you’re offline!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I download shows on Hulu?
You can try a few things if you’re trying to download a show or movie and don’t see an option. First, make sure that you subscribe to Hulu or Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV.
Second, make sure that the title is available for download. If it’s not, then there may be issues with the show or movie’s licensing rights.
Are all Hulu shows downloadable?
Not all of Hulu’s titles are available for download. Only subscribers with the $11.99 monthly Hulu (No Ads) plan can download them. Otherwise, they will be streamed live while you watch the show.
Can you download Hulu shows to play offline?
Yes! You can download Hulu TV shows and movies for offline playback on supported devices. This includes both the regular (No Ads) version of Hulu and the ad-free (No Ads) + Live TV subscription.
With this feature, you’ll be able to watch your favorite programs without worrying about data or internet restrictions. Just connect your mobile device to a local network and start watching!
How long does Hulu download lasts?
How do I download Hulu on my iPhone?
Not sure how to download Hulu on your iPhone? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Using your iOS device, click this direct iTunes link or open the App Store.
2. Select Search and enter “Hulu.”
3. Select the “Hulu app.”
4. Select Get to start the “download.”
5. If required, enter your Apple ID password.
And that’s it! You’ll now have Hulu on your iPhone. Enjoy!
The Final Words
In the end, what’s important is that you have a reliable and safe way to download anything you want on Hulu. You may not find as many new shows or movies anymore, but if an old favorite is available, nothing stops you from watching it again.
To get started, just pick the one-month or one-year subscription option of Hulu and enjoy all the content immediately!