Nowadays, all smartphone devices come with many unique features and specs. However, the features may vary by the manufacturer of the device, but it does not matter. As we know, electronics and water do not have a good relationship. The same thing also applies to smartphones. But, now, many smartphone manufacturer companies are manufacturing waterproof smartphones or water resistance phones. It is one of the great and best features of all time.
So, here we will discuss the best waterproof cell phone which comes with these unique features. Now, take a look at those smartphone devices and choose your best waterproof phones.
The Best Waterproof Smartphones
We have researched the market about those smartphones and tried to collect the best ones that we found.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
The Samsung S7 Active device is one of the Galaxy series devices with a waterproof feature. This Galaxy S7 Active device comes with an excellent 12-megapixel resolution rear camera.
The rear camera also has some great features like f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, Panorama, and more. It also has a front-facing camera with a resolution of 5-megapixel. By using it, you can also make a video call. It supports the Internet via 4G LTE connectivity and also supports the Fingerprint sensor.
Other features and specs of this smartphone are shown below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Features:
- 5.1 inches multi capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- 4 GB of RAM memory, 32 GB 0f internal memory storage space
- 256 GB memory expanded by using an external micro SD card
- It runs on an Android OS with version 6.0 Marshmallow
- IP68 certified dustproof and water-resistant up to 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact smartphone device will support a Single SIM card with the version of Nano. Regarding the Camera, this Sony device has a Primary camera with a resolution of 23 megapixels.
It also has some unique features like Sony Exmor RS mobile sensor, Auto Focus, Digital Zoom, Stabilisation, and more. The Xperia Z5 Compact smart device comes with a 5-megapixel resolution front camera. This camera is specially provided for selfie lovers.
The Z5 Compact device also contains all the latest connectivity features. It also has a unique feature as a Fingerprint sensor, which increases the security of the device. This device can easily support all three modes of internet 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE. The other unique features of this device are as mentioned below.
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Features:
- 4.6 inches multi capacitive Triluminos touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 32 GB of Internal memory space
- 200 GB of memory can be expanded by using a micro SD card
- Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit Octa-core processor
- It runs on an Android OS along with version 5.1 Lollipop
- Backed by a 2700 mAh capacity battery which provides up to 2 days of battery life
- Certified by IP65 Waterproof and IP68 dust tight
Samsung Galaxy S7
The Samsung Galaxy S7 device is also one of the Waterproof smartphones manufactured by the South Korean company Samsung. This Samsung Galaxy device is packed with a large battery capacity of up to 3000 mAh. It also consists of some sensors like a Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass sensor, and more.
It will be able to support all the latest connectivities. The display of this device has an excellent pixel density which is around 577 pixels per inch (PPI). The battery of this smartphone will charge up to 60% within only of half an hour which is very fast.
Some other features and specs of this Samsung device are inscribed below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Full specification
- Powered by a Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Exynos 8890 Octa-core processor
- It runs on an Android OS with the latest version, 6.0 Marshmallow
- Primary camera with the resolution of 12 MP along with some unique camera features
- The front camera, with a resolution of 5 MP, Allows you to make Video call
- 5.1 inches multi capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution
- Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- 4 GB of RAM, 32 or 64 GB internal memory space, 256 GB of external memory expanding storage
HTC Desire Eye
Regarding the Waterproof feature in the HTC device, then here we present the HTC Desire Eye device. A rechargeable 2400 mAh Li-Po battery backs this HTC Eye smartphone. It will provide talk time up to 20 hours and standby time up to 530 hours, even on 3G connectivity. It can support Nano SIM cards along with 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE connectivity.
This HTC Desire device has Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers for clear sound. Both the camera of this HTC device come with the same resolution, which is 13 megapixels. Both camera also contains some unique camera features. It consists of sensors like an Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, and Gyro sensor. Some unique features of this Sony device are shown below.
HTC Desire Eye full specification
- 5.2 inches multi-capacitive Full HD touchscreen display along with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 16 GB of Internal memory storage space
- 128 GB additional storage space by using an external micro SD card
- Powered by a 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- It runs on an Android OS with the Android version 4.4 KitKat along with HTC Sense
- IPX7 certified – dustproof and waterproof
Samsung Galaxy S5
The Samsung Galaxy S5 smart device is one of the best waterproof devices for Samsung. The rear camera of this device comes with a resolution of 16 megapixels. It also has camera features like phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Panorama, HDR, and much more.
This device also has a 2 megapixels resolution front camera on the front side of the device. It is provided mainly to snap selfies and front clicks.
This Samsung Galaxy device comes with sensors like Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, and more. It is packed with a massive 2800 mAh removable Li-Ion battery.
It provides audio playback time up to 67 hours and video playback time up to 13 hours. This device will also support all connectivity features, especially 4G LTE internet connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy S5 full specification
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 16 0r 32 GB internal memory storage
- 256 GB of expanded memory with the help of a micro SD card
- 5.1 inches multi capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen display with the resolution 1080p x 1920p
- Runs on an Android OS with the Android version 4.4.2 KitKat, Upgradable up to 6.0 Marshmallow
- Powered by a 2.5 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 processor
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant device
The Kyocera Brigadier smart device comes with the unique feature of being water resistant. This Kyocera device is also certified by a MIL-STD-810G. This device is salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport, and thermal shock resistant.
The rear camera of this device comes with 8 megapixels resolution along with some camera features. This smartphone also has a front camera with 2 megapixels resolution.
The Brigadier smartphone is backed by a non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery capacity. It will support Nano SIM Card along with compatibility with the 4G LTE connectivity.
It also has sensors like an Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, a Compass sensor, and a Barometer sensor. But, it does not contain a Fingerprint sensor.
Kyocera Brigadier Full specification:
- It runs on an Android OS with a version of 4.4.2 KitKat
- Powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 2 GB 0f RAM memory, 16 GB of internal memory space
- 32 GB of expanded memory storage by using an external micro SD card
- 4.5 inches multi capacitive touchscreen display along with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- IP68 certified – dust and waterproof device
Sony Xperia Z4v
The Sony Xperia Z4v smartphone device comes with fast charging feature. The battery of this device will charge up to 60% within 30 minutes. The display of this Sony device is protected with Scratch-resistant glass as well as an oleophobic coating.
The Xperia Z4v smartphone comes with a great non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery capacity. It provides talk time up to 20 hours on 3G connectivity and music playback time up to 95 hours.
Sony Xperia Z4v Full specification
- IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant
- 20.7 MP resolution Primary camera with LED flashlight, Autofocus, Touch focus, and panorama
- 5.1 MP resolution Secondary camera
- It runs on an Android OS with version 5.0 Lollipop
- Powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal memory space, 256 GB of additional memory by a micro SD card
- 5.2 inches multi capacitive IPS LCD touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua smartphone is another Sony device that comes with a Waterproof feature. If we are talking about the Camera, the primary camera comes with a 13 MP resolution. The front camera comes with a resolution of 5 MP. Both camera also has some classic camera features.
The display of this Sony smartphone is protected with Scratch-resistant glass. A massive 2400 mAh battery capacity backs this Sony Xperia device. It will provide long-lasting talk time as well as standby time. It will easily support all the connectivity features along with 4G LTE connectivity. The other features and specs of this device are as written below.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua full specification:
- 5 inches multi-capacitive HD touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- It runs on an Android OS with version 5 Lollipop
- Powered by a 615 Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 2 GB RAM memory, 8 or 16 GB internal memory storage
- 256 GB memory can be extended with the help of an external micro SD
- IP68 certified – dust and waterproof smartphone
Huawei Honor 3
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has also launched a waterproof device. This Huawei waterproof smartphone is called as Huawei Honor 3 device. The Honor 3 smartphone device is packed with a removable li-Ion 2150 mAh battery capacity.
It also has some sensors like an Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. It will be able to connect you to the world of connectivity by supporting all the connectivity. To know other features of this device, read the below info.
Huawei Honor 3 full specification
- IP57 certified – dust and water resistant
- 4.7 inches multi capacitive IPS LCD touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core Huawei K3V2E processor
- It runs on an Android OS with the Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in memory space, 32 GB expanded memory through micro SD card
- 13 MP resolution Rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, face detection, HDR, and more features
- 1.3 MP resolution Front camera for taking Selfie
Sony Xperia Z3
The Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone is another waterproof phone launched by Sony. The rear camera of this Sony device comes with a 20.7 MP resolution. Xperia Z3 smartphone comes with a 2.2 MP resolution front camera.
Regarding connectivity, this device will support Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, and much more. The Sony Xperia device comes with a massive 3100 mAh battery capacity. It provides standby time up to 900 hours & Talktime up to 16 hours. Other specs and features of this device are shown below.
Sony Xperia Z3 full specification:
- 5.2 inches multi capacitive Full HD Triluminos touchscreen display with 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Powered by a 2.5 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- It runs on an Android OS with the 5.1 Lollipop version
- 3 GB of RAM memory, 16 GB Internal storage, 128 GB memory expanded by micro SD card
- Waterproof and dust tight – Certified by IP65 and IP68
Here, we have discussed the Best Waterproof Smartphones. In which, we have listed 10 of the best waterproof phone. We hope you can easily choose your best waterproof phone using the above discussion.
After choosing any waterproof smartphone, you do not worry about its protection. Because your device will not have any dust or water issue, you can freely travel with your smartphone device even in the full rainy season.