Nowadays, all the smartphone devices are coming with many unique features and specs. However, the features may vary by the manufacturer of the device, but it does not matter. As we know that, the electronics and water do not have a good relation. The same thing also applies to the smartphones. But, now many smartphone manufacturer companies are manufacturing the waterproof smartphones or water resistance phones. It is one of the great and best features of all time.
So, here we will discuss the best waterproof cell phone which comes with this unique features. Now, take a look at those smartphone devices and choose your best waterproof phones.
The Best Waterproof Smartphones
- 1 The Best Waterproof Smartphones
- 1.1 1.) Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Smartphone:
- 1.2 2.) Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Smartphone:
- 1.3 3.) Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone:
- 1.4 4.) HTC Desire Eye Smartphone:
- 1.5 5.) Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone:
- 1.6 6.) Kyocera Brigadier Smartphone:
- 1.7 7.) Sony Xperia Z4v Smartphone:
- 1.8 8.) Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Smartphone:
- 1.9 9.) Huawei Honor 3 Smartphone:
- 1.10 10.) Sony Xperia Z3 Smartphone:
We have researched in the market about those smartphones, tried to collect the best one that we found.
1.) Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Smartphone:
The Samsung S7 Active device is one of the devices from Galaxy series which comes with waterproof feature. This Galaxy S7 Active device comes with an excellent 12-megapixel resolution rear camera.
The rear camera also has some great features like f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, Panorama and more. It also has a front facing camera with the resolution of 5-megapixel. By using it, you can also make a video call. It supports the Internet via 4G LTE connectivity and also supports the Fingerprint sensor. Other features and specs of this smartphone are as shown below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Features:
- 5.1 inches multi capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Packed with non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- 4 GB of RAM memory, 32 GB 0f internal memory storage space
- 256 GB memory expanded by using an external micro SD card
- Runs on an Android OS with version 6.0 Marshmallow
- IP68 certified dustproof and water-resistant up to 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor
The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact smartphone device will support Single SIM card with the version of Nano. Regarding Camera, this Sony device has a Primary camera with the resolution of 23 megapixels. It also has some unique features like Sony Exmor RS mobile sensor, Auto Focus, Digital Zoom, Stabilisation and more. The Xperia Z5 Compact smart device comes with 5-megapixel resolution front camera. This camera is specially provided for selfie lovers.
The Z5 Compact device also contains all the latest connectivity features. It also has a unique feature as Fingerprint sensor, which increases the security of the device. This device can easily support the all three modes of internet 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE. The other unique features of this device are as mentioned below.
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Features:
- 4.6 inches multi capacitive Triluminos touchscreen display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 32 GB of Internal memory space
- 200 GB of memory can be expanded by using micro SD card
- Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit Octa-core processor
- Runs on an Android OS along with version 5.1 Lollipop
- Backed by 2700 mAh capacity battery which provides up to 2 days battery life
- Certified by IP65 Waterproof and IP68 dust tight
The Samsung Galaxy S7 device is also one of the Waterproof smartphone manufactured by the South Korean company Samsung. This Samsung Galaxy device is packed with large battery capacity which is up to 3000 mAh. It also consists of some sensors like Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, a Compass sensor and more.
It will be able to support all the latest connectivities. The display of this device has an excellent pixel density which is around of 577 pixels per inch (PPI). The battery of this smartphone will charge up 60% within only of half and hour which is very fast.
It will be able to support all the latest connectivities. The display of this device has an excellent pixel density which is around of 577 pixels per inch (PPI). The battery of this smartphone will charge up 60% within only of half and hour which is very fast. Some other features and specs of this Samsung device are inscribed below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Full specification
- Powered by a Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Exynos 8890 Octa-core processor
- Runs on an Android OS with the latest version 6.0 Marshmallow
- Primary camera with the resolution of 12 MP along with some unique camera features
- Front camera with the resolution of 5 MP, Allows you to make Video call
- 5.1 inches multi capacitive Super AMOLOED touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution
- Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- 4 GB of RAM, 32 or 64 GB internal memory space, 256 GB of external memory expanding storage
Regarding the Waterproof feature in the HTC device, then here we present the HTC Desire Eye device. This HTC Eye smartphone is backed by a rechargeable 2400 mAh Li-Po battery. It will provide talk time up to 20 hours and standby time up to 530 hours even on 3G connectivity. It can support Nano SIM card along with the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE connectivity.
This HTC Desire device has Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers for clear sound. Both the camera of this HTC device come with the same resolution which is 13 megapixels. Both the camera also contains some unique camera features. It consists of sensors like Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Gyro sensor. Some unique features of this Sony device are as shown below.
HTC Desire Eye full specification
- 5.2 inches multi-capacitive Full HD touchscreen display along with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 16 GB of Internal memory storage space
- 128 GB additional storage space by using an external micro SD card
- Powered by a 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Runs on an Android OS with the Android version 4.4 KitKat along with HTC Sense
- IPX7 certified – dust proof and water proof
The Samsung Galaxy S5 smart device is one of the best waterproof devices of the Samsung. The rear camera of this device comes with the resolution of 16 megapixels. It also has camera features like phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Panorama, HDR and much more. This device also has 2 megapixels resolution front camera at the front side of the device. It is provided mainly to snaps selfie and front clicks.
This Samsung Galaxy device comes with sensors like Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, and more. It is packed with a massive 2800 mAh removable Li-Ion battery.
It provides audio playback time up to 67 hours and video playback time up to 13 hours. This device will also support all the connectivity features and especially 4G LTE internet connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy S5 full specification
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 16 0r 32 GB internal memory storage
- 256 GB of expanded memory with the help of micro SD card
- 5.1 inches multi capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen display with the resolution 1080p x 1920p
- Runs on an Android OS with the Android version 4.4.2 Kitkat, Upgradable up to 6.0 Marshmallow
- Powered by a 2.5 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 processor
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant device
6.) Kyocera Brigadier Smartphone:
The Kyocera Brigadier smart device comes with the unique feature of water resistant. This Kyocera device is also certified by an MIL-STD-810G. It means this device is salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant device. The rear camera of this device comes with 8 megapixels resolution along with some camera features. This smartphone also has a front camera with 2 megapixels resolution.
The Brigadier smartphone is backed by a non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery capacity. It will support Nano SIM Card along with the compatibility with the 4G LTE connectivity.
It also has sensors like Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, a Compass sensor, and Barometer sensor. But, it does not contain a Fingerprint sensor. To know other features of this device, visit below info.
Kyocera Brigadier Full specification:
- Runs on an Android OS with version of 4.4.2 KitKat
- Powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 2 GB 0f RAM memory, 16 GB of internal memory space
- 32 GB of expanded memory storage by using an external micro SD card
- 4.5 inches multi capacitive touchscreen display along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- IP68 certified – dust and water proof device
7.) Sony Xperia Z4v Smartphone:
The Sony Xperia Z4v smartphone device comes with fast charging feature. The battery of this device will charge up to 60% within 30 minutes. The display of this Sony device is protected with Scratch-resistant glass as well as oleophobic coating.
The Xperia Z4v smartphone comes with great non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery capacity. It provides talk time up to 20 hours on 3G connectivity, and music playback time up to 95 hours.
Sony Xperia Z4v Full specification
- IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant
- 20.7 MP resolution Primary camera with LED flashlight, Autofocus, Touch focus, and panorama
- 5.1 MP resolution Secondary camera
- Runs on an Android OS with version 5.0 Lollipop
- Powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal memory space, 256 GB of additional memory by a micro SD card
- 5.2 inches multi capacitive IPS LCD touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
8.) Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Smartphone:
The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua smartphone is another Sony device which comes with a Waterproof feature. If we are talking about the Camera, the primary camera comes with 13 MP resolutions. The Selfie focussed. Front camera comes with the resolution of 5 MP. Both the camera also has some classic camera features.
The display of this Sony smartphone is protected with the Scratch-resistant glass. This Sony Xperia device is backed by a massive 2400 mAh battery capacity. It will provide long lasting talk time as well as standby time. It will easily support all the connectivity features along with 4G LTE connectivity. The other features and specs of this device are as written below.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua full specification:
- 5 inches multi-capacitive HD touchscreen display with the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Runs on an Android OS with version 5.o Lollipop
- Powered by a 615 Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 2 GB RAM memory, 8 or 16 GB internal memory storage
- 256 GB memory can be extended with the help of an external micro SD
- IP68 certified – dust and water proof smartphone
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has also launched the waterproof device. This Huawei waterproof smartphone is called as Huawei Honor 3 device. The Honor 3 smartphone device is packed with removable li-Ion 2150 mAh battery capacity.
It also has some sensors like Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. It will be able to connect you to the world of connectivity by supporting all the connectivity. To know other features of this device, read below info.
Huawei Honor 3 full specification
- IP57 certified – dust and water resistant
- 4.7 inches multi capacitive IPS LCD touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core Huawei K3V2E processor
- Runs on an Android OS with the Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in memory space, 32 GB expanded memory through micro SD card
- 13 MP resolution Rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, face detection, HDR and more features
- 1.3 MP resolution Front camera for taking Selfie
The Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone is another waterproof phone launched by Sony. The rear camera of this Sony device comes with 20.7 MP resolution. Xperia Z3 smartphone comes with 2.2 MP resolutions front camera.
Regarding connectivity, this device will support Wi-Fi, aGPS, NFC, Bluetooth with version 4.o and much more. The Sony Xperia device comes with a massive 3100 mAh battery capacity. It provides standby time up to 900 hours & Talktime up to 16 hours. Other specs and features of this device are as shown below.
Sony Xperia Z3 full specification:
- 5.2 inches multi capacitive Full HD Triluminos touchscreen display with 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Powered by a 2.5 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Runs on an Android OS with 5.1 Lollipop version
- 3 GB of RAM memory, 16 GB Internal storage, 128 GB memory expanded by micro SD card
- Waterproof and dust tight – Certified by IP65 and IP68
Here, we have discussed the Best Waterproof Smartphones. In which, we have listed the 10 of the best waterproof phone. By using above discussion, we hope that you can easily choose your best waterproof phone. After choosing any waterproof smartphone, you do not worry about its protection. Because your device will not have any issue with dust or water. It means you can freely travel with your smartphone device even in full rainy season.