Currently, all Android smartphone devices come with many amazing features. Some devices have better camera results, while some have more internal memory storage space. Besides that, some devices come with more battery capacity, while some come with the latest and most powerful processor. But, here, we will discuss laser autofocus camera phones. In which, we will list the best 10 Android smartphones in 2015 devices.
The laser autofocus for the camera is one of the greatest features of all time. But, most users do not have an idea about laser autofocus. Laser autofocus is one type of autofocus.
This type of autofocus will detect the object by using infrared light. So, now take a look at the smartphone devices and keep using the camera.
Best Autofocus Camera Phones
The LG G3 smartphone was the first ever device that came with a laser autofocus camera phone. This LG device also consists of a massive battery power capacity of about 3000 mAh.
It also supports all the major and latest connectivities like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG, NFC, and much more. Regarding the camera, the LG G3 smartphone comes with 13 MP resolution Rear camera with laser autofocus. The rear camera also has some beautiful camera features. This LG device also comes with a 2.1 MP resolution Front camera.
The LG G3 device will support a Micro SIM card along with the connectivity of 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE. This LG smartphone also supports Wireless Charging. It easily supports the Video with the different modes of UHD, FHD, HD, and 120 HD slow motion. It also has some other great features, which are as shown below.
- 5.5 inches True QHD-IPS LCD multi capacitive touchscreen display, 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 3 GB of RAM memory, 32 GB internal memory storage space
- 128 GB of memory support via an external micro SD card
- Powered by a 2.5 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Runs on Android OS with Android version 5.0 Lollipop
The HTC 10 device is one of the best HTC smartphones with this unique feature. It can support SIM cards with its Nano type. This HTC device comes with a 12 MP resolution Rear camera with a laser autofocus camera and some other camera functions. It also has a Front camera with a resolution of 5 MP. It will also support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, GPRS, USB with C-type and more connectivities.
The smartphone is packed with a massive battery power capacity of 3000 mAh. The battery provides long-lasting time and also has a Quick Charge feature. The battery will charge up to 50% only in half an hour. It also has some Sensors like a Fingerprint sensor, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Motion G-sensor, Compass sensor, and more.
- 5.2 inches multi capacitive Quad HD Super LCD Curve Edge display, 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection for the whole display
- Powered by a 2.2 GHz Quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor
- It runs on an Android OS with Android version 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense on the top
- 4 GB of RAM memory, Internal memory space up to 32 GB
- External memory supports up to 2 TB via micro SD card
The Meizu Mx5 smartphone comes with a huge 3150 mAh battery power capacity. The battery provides talk time up to 35 hours and standby time up to 312 hours, even on 4G connectivity. This Meizu device is designed with a Full Metal Body.
It also supports various sensors like Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. This Mx5 Android device has no slot to expand the memory.
It supports Dual SIM cards along with Micro SIM card variants. This smartphone is a thin device with a thickness of just 7.6 mm. The camera of this device also allows you to capture the Slow Motion Video with 100 fps. It also supports 4K Ultra HD video recordings.
- 5.5 inches multi capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- It runs on an Android OS with Android version 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme 4.5 on the top
- 20.7 MP resolution Rear Camera with LED Flashlight, Laser focus, and camera features
- 5 MP resolution Selfie Focus Camera for better selfie and front clicks
- 3 GB of RAM memory, Internal memory space up to 16, 32, and 64 GB variants
- Powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 Processor
The LG G5 smartphone comes with a Dual 16 MP rear camera. This dual rear camera also has some features like Laser autofocus, LED flash, Optical Zoom, OIS, and more. It also has an 8 MP resolution Front camera and f/2.0 and 1080 pixels video recording.
- 4 GB RAM memory, 32 GB of internal memory storage space
- Expanded memory by using an external micro SD card
- Packed with a Removable 2800 mAh Li-Ion battery
- It runs on an Android OS with Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 5.3 inches multi capacitive IPS LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Equipped with a Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor
The OnePlus 2 smart device will support a Dual SIM card with dual standby. The display of this device has a good pixel density which is up to 401 pixels per inch (PPI).
It can support all the sensors, including Fingerprint sensors. This OnePlus 2 device is backed by. a powerful non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery capacity. It easily supports all the major connectivity.
The display of the device also has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Using this device, you can connect to the internet through all three modes of connectivity.
- 5.5 inches Full HD LCD multi capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 13 MP resolution Rear camera with Laser autofocus and some stunning camera features
- 5 MP resolution Front camera with f/2.4
- It runs on an Oxygen OS based on Android OS with the Android version 5.1 Lollipop
- Powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3 GB/4 GB of RAM memory, 16 GB/64 GB of internal memory space
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser autofocus camera phone
The Zenfone 2 Laser is one of the Asus devices which comes with Laser autofocus for the camera. The rear camera has a resolution of 13 MP, LED flash, and other features. It also has a Front camera with 5 MP resolution. This Asus Zenfone smartphone device comes with Li-Po 2400 mAh battery. The battery of the device provides a much better time to keep the device alive for a long time.
This Asus smart device will support Dual Micro SIM with dual standby. It also supports connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, and more. It also consists of sensors, including an Accelerometer sensor, a Proximity sensor, and a Compass sensor.
The display of the device is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The current Android version of the device will be upgradable up to 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 5.0 inches multi capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- It runs on an Android OS with the Android version 5.0 Lollipop with Asus ZenUI on the top.
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 8 GB/16 GB internal memory space
- Expanded memory up to a further 256 GB via an external micro SD card
LG Nexus 5X
The Nexus 5X smartphone is another device that comes with a Laser autofocus feature. It also has a Front camera with a resolution of 5 MP. The Rear camera of this device comes with a 12.3 MP resolution.
The display of this device has a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Google has launched this Nexus device with the collaboration of LG. This device does not come with a slot for an external SD card. So, you will not be able to extend the memory. It supports SIM cards with Nano-SIM.
The Nexus 5X smartphone is packed with a massive battery capacity of 2700 mAh. This device also has a feature of USB Type-C, which will charge your device fast. It will support some sensors like Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. It will support all the latest connectivity, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and more.
- 5.2 inches IPS LCD multi capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Powered by a 1.8 GHz Hexa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, Adreno 418 GPU
- It runs on an Android OS with the Android version 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2 GB of RAM memory, 16 GB and 32 GB of Internal memory space
OPPO R7 Plus
The Chinese Manufacturer OPPO has also launched a smartphone with the feature of laser autofocus. This OPPO R7 smartphone will support Dual SIM along with dual standby. It comes with ample battery power, which is about 4100 mAh. It also has the VOOC Flash Charge feature. This feature can only charge the device up to 75% in half an hour.
This OPPO device also supports connectivity of Wi-Fi, GPS with aGPS, Bluetooth LE, USB, and more. The Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection for display also comes with the device. Check out a complete review of the oppo R7 smartphone in the below video published by the Top For Phone channel on YouTube.
- 13 MP resolution Rear camera with Dual LED flash and some unique features
- 8 MP resolution Front camera with f/2.4
- 6.0 inches AMOLED Full HD multi capacitive touchscreen display, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- It runs on a Color OS 2.1, which is based on an Android OS of version 5.1 Lollipop.
- Powered by a Qualcomm MSM8939 Octa-core processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB and 64 GB of Internal memory storage space
- Extended memory up to 256 GB by using an External micro SD card
Google has made the Nexus 6P device with the collaboration of Huawei. So, it is also called as Huawei Nexus 6P device. This Nexus 6P smartphone comes with a nice 12.3 MP resolution Rear camera.
The rear camera also has Laser autofocus and some unique camera features. The Front camera of this Google device comes with an 8 MP resolution. You can not expand the memory in this device because it does not have an SD card slot.
It also has a fast charging feature, which will help you charge the device in less time. The Huawei Nexus 6P device supports connectivity like Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, GPS with aGPS, and much more. The feature of the Fingerprint sensor will increase the security of your device.
- 5.7 inches WQHD AMOLED multi capacitive touchscreen display, 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- It runs on an Android OS with the latest version, 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3 GB of RAM memory, Internal memory storage with variants of 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB
- A huge battery capacity up to 3450 mAh Li-Po battery
This is another LG smartphone device with a Laser autofocus feature. This LG smartphone is called an LG V10 device. The camera of this device allows you to capture 4K Ultra HD video. The LG V10 smartphone device comes with a 3000 mAh battery power capacity. It has a removable Li-Ion battery. The battery supports Quick Charge 2.0. Because of it, the battery will charge up to 50% only in 40 minutes.
It will support some sensors along with a Fingerprint sensor. This device can support the Nano SIM card with 3G and 4G LTE internet connectivity. Like most LG devices, this device also has the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
This device can easily support all the latest connectivity, including Wifi, Bluetooth, USB, and more. Further specs and features of this device are shown below. Check out the below review video for LG V10 hands-on published by The verge on YouTube.
- 5.5 inched multi capacitive Quad HD touchscreen display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Powered by a Hexa-core Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 processor
- 4 GB of RAM memory, 32 and 64 GB of internal memory space variants
- It runs on an Android OS with Android version 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 16 MP resolution Rear camera with Laser autofocus and other features
- 5 MP resolution Dual Front camera with f/2.2
So, here we have discussed the best Android Phones with Laser Autofocus for the Camera. In the discussion, we have listed the Ten best Android smartphone devices. If you want to buy an Android device with laser autofocus, this discussion should help you.
We hope that the above discussion will be very useful to you in choosing your favorite smartphone device.
Do not forget to share this meaningful discussion with others. Also, share your valuable comments regarding the best laser autofocus camera phone discussion in the comment section below.