There are lots of Internet Service Provider claiming that they are providing the fastest data speed. So, to check the authenticity of all the service provider, we need to check the internet speed. From which, we can get to know the speed which they are claiming to provide. For that, here we are listing the Best Internet Speed Checker Android Apps. These apps will let you know the real speed of the internet no matter you are using data or connected to the Wi-Fi.
Best Internet Speed Checker Android Apps
The Best Internet Speed Checker Android Apps help you in checking the speed of the internet you are using on an Android device.
These apps are downloadable from the Google Play Store free of cost. Also, all of these apps will be highly compatible with all the android devices.
The Speed Check app available with the highest rating of 4.8. This app mainly divides into four main parts like Speed, Schedule, History, and Analytics. The Speed section will provide the tool to check the speed of the network with which the device is connected. Also, it shows you result in the data connection alongside the Wi-Fi network.
For the test, open the app and tap on Test button. It will start to detect the downloading speed and uploading speed of the network. Also of that, it measures the ping. The test result is shareable using the various sharing alternatives.
Alongside the internet speed, it also detects External IP, Internal IP, Provider, and type of connection. With this app, you can also set a schedule for testing the internet speed. You just need to set the date and time for the test. You can also enable the Avoid Busy Network and Exact Timing option for the perfect data.
In the History section, you can check the history of all the test you have taken. For each test, there are some options are also available like details, comment, change the symbol, and more. You can also analyze the speed data in analytics option.
Speed Check Features
- Divided into four main parts Speed, Schedule, History, and Analytics
- Check the speed of the connected network
- Check the ping, downloading speed, and uploading speed
- Speed Result can be shared using the various sharing alternatives
- Detects External IP, Internal IP, Provider, and type of connection
- Set a schedule for testing the speed
- Check History of the test
- Analyze the speed test data
Internet Speed Meter Lite
The Internet Speed Meter Lite is a free version of the app. For the enhanced features, you can upgrade to the Pro version. It comes with a simple UI with tabular form. As soon as you start using the internet, it starts to show the internet speed. Like other apps, this app will also show particular speed for upload and download.
The speed can be checked in notification panel or at the screen top. Apart from the internet speed, this app also calculates the data usage with three categories. The categories include Mobile, Wi-Fi, and Total.
On the main screen, it shows the data usage summary of one month since the date you download the app. Also, the last two row will show you the data usage of last 7 days and last 30 days. You can choose from available speed units of Bytes per Second and Bits per Second.
It supports more than 25 languages including English, Indonesian, Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and many more. It also lets you set the data limit per month. You can also reset the whole stats anytime.
Internet Speed Meter Lite Features
- Simple UI with Tabular form
- Starts checking of speed as you start use of the internet
- Know particular speed for upload and download
- Calculates the data usage with three option categories like Mobile, Wi-Fi, and Total
- Data usage summary of one month
- Choose from available speed units of Bytes per Second and Bits per Second
- Supports 25 over languages including English, Indonesian, Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, etc.
- Set the data limit per month
Net Speed Meter
If you want to use the app which looks like a professional tester, then you can go with Net Speed Meter app. This app comes with the eye-pleasing UI and the best tool to check the internet speed.
This app offers two options to test the speed as Quick Test and Advanced Test. In the quick test will only test the download speed. While, to measure ping, downloading speed, and uploading speed, Advanced Test will help you.
Along with the speed result, it also calculates some useful info. It displays the time used for the test, Internal IP, and External IP. Based on the test result, you can also get to know the time of downloading one HD image.
Also, you can share the test result on social media platforms. This app also lets you check the History of the internet speed test. Asides it, you can change the Unit of the test. Also, you can enable the floating widget and notification bar in the app settings.
Net Speed Meter Features
- Professional Internet Speed Testing Tool
- Eye-pleasing UI
- Offers Quick Test and Advanced Test
- The Quick test detects only download speed
- Advanced test for the ping, downloading speed, and uploading speed measurement
- Displays Internal IP and External IP
- Shows expected time to download HD image
- Sharable test result on social media platforms
- Change the Unit of the test
- Enable the floating widget and notification bar
Internet Speed Test Original
This is another useful app to check the Internet Speed accurately. It comes with a user-friendly UI. You can select from 4 different skins to see while testing the speed. This app offers ads in-between.
The Internet Speed Test app can test LTE, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi internet speed. In the test, it can calculate Ping, Download Speed, and Upload Speed. The download and upload speed can be measured in Mbps. You can also share the test result with others using the various sharing options. It also displays how much your internet speed is better than others.
It allows you to check History from the Menu. The History will have two sections as Tests and Connections. You can check the Date, Time, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Network Name, and Number.
This app also provides you chance to disable the ads. For that, you need to complete the tasks that are provided by the app. By doing so, you can earn the coins which help you to disable the ads. It can automatically detect the network with which the device is connected.
Internet Speed Test Original Features
- User-friendly UI
- 4 different skins to select
- Test internet speed of LTE, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi
- Calculate Ping, Download Speed (Mbps), and Upload Speed (Mbps)
- Share the test result using the sharing options
- Check History anytime with Date, Time, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Network Name, and Number
- Complete the tasks to earn the coin
Internet Speed Test
This app also does the same as the above apps. To test the internet speed, tap on Start Speed Test option after opening the app. It lets you choose the server based on your country as it includes Worldwide servers.
In a test, it can quickly measure Ping, Download Speed, and Upload Speed of the network. Also, it provides the info like IP Adress and the Internet Service Provider. To share the test result, you can have several sharing options.
Under the Your Results option, you can check all the test that you have tested using the app. The integrated map service will let you check the test results being tested by the Worldwide users using the app.
Alongside, you can also visit the speed map around your location. It can measure the internet speed from 4G, 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi, and GPRS connection.
Internet Speed Test Features
- Choose the server based on your country from Worldwide servers
- Measures Ping, Download Speed, and Upload Speed of the network
- Info like IP Adress and the Internet Service Provider
- Sharing options to share the test result
- Check all the test you have made
- Integrated map service to check the Worldwide test results
- Speed map around your location
- Supports 4G, 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi, and GPRS
In short, all the above-listed Android Apps help you to check the Internet Speed quickly and accurately.
So, what’s your say on this? Have you tested any app other than listed here?
Do let us know below in the commenting section. And, also leave a suggestion for the guide.