There is a wide range of File Manager Apps are available at the Google Store. Apart from this, all the latest smart devices are coming with the pre-installed File Manager. But, all this file manager will only manage and organize the files when the device is not rooted. Once you root the device, all these file managers might not work properly. To organize the files on the rooted smartphone, you need to use special file manager apps. So, for the Best File Manager For Rooted Smartphone, here we have prepared the list of the best apps.
Best File Manager For Rooted Smartphone
Here, you can find the Best File Manager For Rooted Smartphone. In the list, we have put some of the best options that have the potential to manage the files on your rooted device.
All the apps will offer high congeniality with all your rooted Android devices. Some apps are also compatible with the non-rooted device. These apps are readily available at the Google Play Store.
The File Expert app is the best option to manage the files on your rooted smartphone. Along with it, this app also manages the RAM storage, ROM storage, and Cloud Files. It comes with a great and lovable UI. This file manager app also features the option of compressing and decompressing files.
Asides it, it offers many user-friendly features for easy managing of the files. You can also create a New Folder and New File with a tap on the + sign. Also, you can add the new Cloud account.
There is also two view mode as Grid and List. It offers various sorting categories to find the files quickly. It includes Name, Time, Size, and Type alongside ascending and descending order.
To switch between the files, tap on three lines at the top left corner. You can also set a lock ever protect this app from everyone. You can also use the Search option to find the files.
File Expert Features
- Manag the RAM storage, ROM storage, and Cloud Files on your device
- Great and Lovable UI
- Compressing and Decompressing files
- Easy creating of New Folder and New File
- Add a new Cloud account
- View mode as Grid view and List view and App lock
- Sorting categories include Name, Time, Size, and Type with ascending and descending order
Root Spy File Manager
The Root Spy File Manager app supports both rooted and non-rooted users. It offers all the options including copy, paste, move, delete, rename, search, share, explore, and more. Unlike other file manager apps, this app does not show ads. With a single tap, it lets you create new files and folders.
You can sort the files with size, name, file type, date, file permission, or none. To have more options, just long press on any file. It will let you Zip and Unzip the files.
To have a quick find of the files, use the search options. Also of that, you can manage other files like DCIM, Pictures, Download, Music, and Movies. For the quick access to the files and folders, you can add bookmarks.
It also lets you change the Icon Size, Icon Style, File Title Size, File Details Size, and more. For rooted users, they have to enable the Superuser option which comes under the Advanced tag in the app settings.
Root Spy File Manager Features
- Supports Rooted and Non-rooted users
- Options including copy, paste, move, delete, rename, search, share, explore, and more
- Create New Files and Folders with a single tap
- Sorting through size, name, file type, date, file permission, or none
- Zip and Unzip the files
- Manage DCIM, Pictures, Download, Music, and Movies
- Add bookmarks, Use Search option and changeable settings
File Explorer Root Browser
The File Explorer Root Browser will come with a customized theme. Along with the themes, you can also change the colors. It also offers you three Icon Packs as Circle, Square, and Flat. This app will allow an access to the all the rooted folders.
This app provides features of copy, paste, compress, unzip, delete, move, and more. It can extract the ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR, JAR, and APK files. With this app, you can also manage the Cloud storage like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
You will also get more options for easy organizing such as Bookmarks, Filter, View, Sort, and Folder options. You can also transfer the files from the storage to the cloud storage. It also allows you to play audio and video files. For the sorting of files and folders, you will get name, size, date, and type.
File Explorer Root Browser Features
- Customizable theme and colors
- Icon Packs as Circle, Square, and Flat
- Features like a copy, paste, compress, unzip, delete, move, and more
- Extract the ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR, JAR, and APK files
- Manage the Cloud storage like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Play audio and video files
- Sorting with name, size, date, and type
Root File Manager
The Root File Manager is another app that will explore all the files from your rooted device. For each of the files, it offers Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Details, and more options.
It will let you compress and decompress the files. You can add new files and folders too. It also creates the thumbnails for the images. Also of that, you can share the files from this app. It also allows you to set the permissions.
It works in all the Android devices which are running between Android OS 2.3 to Android OS 7.0.
Root File Manager Features
- Explore all the files from your rooted device
- Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Details, and more options
- Compress and Decompress the files
- Add new files and folders
- Share the files and set the permissions
EZ File Manager
With the EZ File Manager app, you will have to enable the Root Access from the app settings. It will let you easily manage your files. You will have many options like Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Hide, and more. It also supports RAR and ZIP files.
You can compress and decompress the ZIP files. It can unlock the RAR files. For various apps and images, it shows you thumbnail.
You can also customize the theme of the app. You can also create New Files and New Folders. To find out particular files, you can have a search option.
EZ File Manager Features
- Easy enabling of the Root Access
- Manage your files like you are doing on PC
- Options like Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Hide, and more
- Supports RAR and ZIP files
- Compress and Decompress ZIP files
- Customizable app
So, what would be your pick to manage the files on your Rooted device? Do let us know your pick and the suggestion on this guide by commenting below in the Comment section.