A Smartphone manufacturer company Asus has launched another smartphone device. This newly launched smartphone by Asus company is known as Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML). This device comes with many types of unique features. So now, we will discuss about some interesting specs and features of this Asus smartphone.
Display and Design :
This new Asus smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with a high screen resolution of up to 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has a large screen-to-body ratio of up to 70%.
The display’s pixel density is around 403 pixels per inch (PPI). The display also has 16 million colors in color depth. The whole display of this Asus device has been protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The dimensions of this device can be measured by 152.5 mm x 77.2 mm x 10.9 mm. It comes with just 170 grams weight.
In terms of internal memory storage, this Asus Zenfone 2 smartphone comes in three different types of variants.
That means you can get this smartphone with 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB built-in memory storage space, which can be expanded further via an external micro SD card up to 64 GB of another data storage capacity. The brand new Zenfone 2 device is also available with 2 GB RAM and 4 GB RAM memory models.
OS and Processor :
The Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) device runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version, 5.0 Lollipop, with Asus ZenUI on top. In terms of processor, this Asus device with a 2 GB RAM model is powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 Quad-core processor, while the 4 GB RAM memory model is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Z3580 Quad-core processor.
This Lollipop android powered Asus smartphone has a 13-megapixel resolution Rear-facing camera with autofocus and a Dual LED flashlight. It also has some other Camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, and HDR. With the help of this high-resolution rear camera, you can capture high-quality images and video recordings.
The Zenfone 2 smartphone also comes with a fixed focus front-facing camera with a resolution of 5 megapixels. The 5 MP front camera is specially provided for taking all the precious selfies as well as amazing front clicks.
See Also: ASUS ZenFone 6 Price & Specs
This device will be able to give Dual SIM (Micro SIM) service with dual standby. It can connect to the internet via both the connectivity, 3G and 4G LTE. Connectivity options like 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, NFC, FM Radio, micro USB v2.0 are also associated with this device.
The all-new Asus Zenfone 2 smartphone is backed by a 3000 mAh battery capacity with a Non-removable Li-Po battery.
Features and Specs of the Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) Smartphone :
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution up to 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions are 152.5 mm x 77.2 mm x 10.9 mm and 170 grams Weight
- 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB built-in memory storage space
- 64 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card.
- 2 GB RAM and 4 GB RAM memory
- It runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version 5.0 Lollipop with Asus ZenUI
- 2 GB RAM model is powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 Quad-core processor
- 4 GB RAM model is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Z3580 Quad-core processor.
- 13-megapixel resolution Rear-facing camera with autofocus and Dual LED flashlight
- 5 megapixel fixed focus front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by
- 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, NFC, FM Radio, micro USB v2.0
- Backed by a 3000 mAh battery capacity with a Non-removable Li-Po battery
This Asus Zenfone 2 Price in India is around 14,999/- to 20,000/- Rs. And Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Review Average rating is 4.2 out of 5.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.