Asus is one of the strong competitors in Indian Market. Asus has launched many quality smartphones in India till now. One of them is Asus Zenfone 2. It comes with quite impressive features. But, what if you find your Asus Zenfone 2 Heating up while using it? It may quite disappointing for you, but what about the solution? So to solve the heating issue of Asus device, here we have a solution. For that, you just have a look at the Asus Zenfone 2 Heating Problem Solution guide.
Before we jump to the solution, we would like to share some reason behind the heating of the mobile.
- If you are using the mobile while charging, it may invite the heating issue.
- In the background, if so many apps are running at a time, it also causes the same.
- Heavy usage of the device will also create such issues like overheating.
- Sometimes, the older firmware version also punches up the heating issues.
- If you are using multiple apps at a time, it may be the reason for heating the device.
So, if you are doing any one of them, stop it as soon as possible. Because it will harm your Asus Zenfone 2 device with so much ease. As you stop doing such activity, you can feel the changes in the mobile.
But, what if the device still heating even after stopping all? So, here is the guide that will help you to get rid of from the heating problem.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Heating Problem Solution
Update the Firmware to Latest Version
Sometimes an older version of firmware also punches up the heating issue on Asus Zenfone 2 smartphone. So, kindly check the firmware and check whether it is 18.104.22.168 or not. If it is not then quickly update it to the 22.214.171.124. For that, go to the Settings >> About >> System Update. From this destination, you will be able to update the latest firmware.
Update all the Apps from Play Store
As like older firmware, older version of the Android apps you are using also causes the heating issues. So, the solution of this issue is also as same as previous one. Update all the apps from the Play Store. And, then try to use the device with the updated apps, it lets you feel smooth running of the mobile.
Reduce the Brightness Level up to Auto Level
Sometimes the brightness at a full level also invites such issue in Asus device. So, it is not required to keep it at that level if you are using the device at home. The best solution for the brightness is to keep it at the Auto Level.
Disable the Additional Settings
Some additional settings in the Zenfone 2 will also create the heating issue. Here, we are mentioning some of them. If any is not essential for you, then kindly make it turn off.
- If the Google Auto Backup of apps and password is enabled, then make it disable.
- Keep the Location disable. It will cool up the device as it is not eating the battery.
- Turn off the Asus Cover option if you are not using the flip cover. To do so, go to the Settings >> Asus Customized Settings >> Asus cover >> Turn Off.
- Keep the Wi-Fi feature always disable unless it is in use. Also, you have to disable some features of Wi-Fi. Go to the Wi-Fi Settings >> Advanced >> Scanning Always Available >> Turn Off.
- If you are using the Google+ and Google Photos, then turn off Auto Backup option.
So, above is the Asus Zenfone 2 Heating Problem Solution. We hope that it works for you with reliability. How’s your experience with the guide? Do let us know your view.