A smartphone manufacturer company Asus has launched Tablet device, besides launching its Smartphone Zenphone 2 at CES 2015, Las Vegas. The new launched tablet is Asus Fonepad 7 (FE171CG), which is a refreshed version of the last year’s Asus Fonepad 7 (FE17oCG). It comes with Dual SIM service with dual standby. It will able to support full 3G connectivity or functionality with Voice Calling capabilities.
Now, we would discussed about some stunning features and specs of this newly launched Tablet from Asus. The Asus Fonepad 7 FE17oCG tablet comes with 7 inches IPS LED WSVGA capacitive touch screen display with Anti fingerprint coating and 178 degree wide viewing angle. Display has large screen resolution up to 1024 x 600 pixels. The display comes with ASUS TruVivid technology for improved clarity and beautifully vivid colors. The body of this tablet device can be measured with 110.6 mm x 196 mm x 7.9 mm. Weight of this device is 275 grams.
If we talk about the processor, The Asus Fonepad 7 device is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. For disturbance free performance, 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM option (depending on the region) is also associated with this Tablet device. It is runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat. In terms of internal memory storage, this Asus android tablet device comes with 8 GB or 16 GB of built in memory space (also depending on the region). Storage memory can be expanded further by you via external micro SD card. With the purchase of this device, you can get 5 GB life time Asus web storage space.
In the imaging department of this Asus tablet, it has rear facing or primary camera with resolution of 5 mega pixel or 8 mega pixel with auto focus feature. The camera resolution may be vary in different regions. Rear camera is provided for taken some fun moments and video recording up to the 1080 pixels. Along with the rear camera, it contains 2 megapixel resolution front facing camera. The front camera is given for captured the quality front clicks as well as some precious selfie. Asus Android Tablet User Manual comes with generally in English.
Connectivity options like 3G with voice calling, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS etc. and G sensor are also equipped with this tablet device. 3.5 mm head phone ear jack also comes with this 7 Inch Tablet Phone. It is backed by 3950 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery for long power back up. It provides 11.5 hours battery life. It will available in four different color variant, Black, White, Gold and Red color. The company will also sell MagSmart cover for the tablet separately. The specs and features of Asus tablets are some different compare to Dell Tablets.
Features and Specs of Asus Fonepad 7 FE17oCG Tablet :
- 7 inches IPS LED WSVGA capacitive touch screen display with Anti fingerprint coating
- 178 degree wide viewing angle and resolution 1024 x 600 pixels with ASUS TruVivid technology
- Dual SIM service with dual standby
- Measured with 110.6 mm x 196 mm x 7.9 mm and Weight is 275 grams
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM option
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat
- 8 GB or 16 GB of built in memory storage space
- Expanded further via external micro SD card
- 5 GB life time Asus web storage space
- 5 mega pixel or 8 mega pixel rear facing camera with auto focus
- 2 megapixel resolution front facing camera
- 3G with voice calling, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS
- G sensor
- 3.5 mm head phone ear jack
- Backed by 3950 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery
The Information about the price and availability of this Asus Fonepad 7 FE17oCG tablet is nor disclose by company at present.
Source : ASUS
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.