There are very few peoples that haven’t heard about Android yet. Android OS are used by most of the smart phone users. Every smartphone owners have installed multiple apps out of some of the apps that should be protected by else one. Because every people have some own secret or apps installed on their phone that they do not want to show others.Like Diaro app for Android in which I write about my daily personal life.
I wanted to make it secure, and it has password protection inside it.Likewise, if you have installed lots of games on your Android device, your children take your android phones to play games, watching cartoon movies inside it. If you have set up the password lock for your android apps, no one can open that protected android apps, except you.
How to set up App Lock Android App on your tablet:
- When you first download app lock android app from Google play store, you will see first-time password on your screen.
- You can set your desired password on the screen and again write the same password for the confirmation.
- You will see security question & answer with hint option on next screen.Set your desired security question and answer there. In case you have forgotten the password of app lock android app, this security question will help you to retrieve your app lock password back.
- Next, you will see App lock dashboard screen, you can set a lock for any android apps installed on your Android tablet just by clicking on the lock button beside the app there.
That was all about general section of Android app lock app. Later section of app lock dashboard is advanced where you can set advanced lock for your smartphone security.
Application manager Lock: This lock will prevent any users uninstalling apps from android default application manager.
Google Play store Lock: This lock will prevent anyone installing or uninstalling Android apps from Google Play Store.
Incoming call lock for android smartphone: This lock will prevent others from answering incoming calls on your Android tablet.
Install/Uninstall Lock: This lock will prevent others installing or uninstalling Android apps on your device.
You can set up numeric lock or pattern lock for your app lock android app.
After you set up app lock for your installed Android app, you can exit and check the app. Whenever you are open locked app from your device, it will prompt you to enter the password first, after entering a right password in it, you will be able to open that app.
App Lock for Android features:
- Set up a lock for specific apps on your tablet.
- Set up number lock or pattern lock for your security.
- Lock as many apps as you installed on your device with password protection.
- Password hint lets you find your forgotten password.
- Related : Vault