Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy M12 is a very good smartphone by the Samsung.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on Samsung Galaxy M12 in a few easy steps.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy M12
After screen capture, you will be able to open, edit, share, and delete captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy M12:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Amazing; now you will be able to see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy M12’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung smartphones. There are other methods as well that you can try from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy M12:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tabs on your Samsung Galaxy M12.
- Now, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your smartphone.
Amazing!, Your saved screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy M12:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Perfect!, Your captured screen can be found in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy M12:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together.”
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & it should be in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M12 device.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your phone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy M12’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save the screenshot manually on your mobile, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on our webpage about a step by step guide on How to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M12 easily has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to Samsung Galaxy M12, feel free to share your ideas in the comments below.