Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this article, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32 5G in a few easy steps.
How You can Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
After taking screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, send, and erase captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Great!; now you will be able to see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other ways as well that you can check from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G.
- Next, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your device’s screen.
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to take a screenshot using voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice commands on your Samsung mobile phone if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your captured screenshot will be saved in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G:
- Go to the screen where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together.”
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page.
Excellent!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & it you can find it in your mobile Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G mobile.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your device’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G smartphone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this article on The Android Portal site about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.