Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your device’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A30 is a very good smartphone by the Samsung company.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on Samsung Galaxy A30 in a few easy steps.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A30
After taking screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, send, and remove captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A30:
- First, select the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the screen flashes.
- Awesome; now you can see the captured screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A30’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung smartphones. There are other ways as well that you can try from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A30:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A30.
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Excellent!, Your captured screenshot should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung phone if your phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A30:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot can be found in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A30:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together.”
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Excellent!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & it should be in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A30 mobile.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right.. Your device’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy A30’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A30 mobile.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your mobile phone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on The Android Portal site about a step by step guide on How You can easily capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy A30 has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A30, feel free to share your views in the comments below.