Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A12 is a very good smartphone by the Samsung company.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 in a few easy steps.
How to Capture Screen on the Samsung Galaxy A12
After taking screenshots, you will be able to open, modify, share, and erase captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A12:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Excellent; now you can see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A12’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobile phones. There are other methods as well that you can check from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A12:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Now, Choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone.
Excellent!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A12:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your saved screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A12:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Perfect!, Now you have saved the screenshot successfully & it should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A12 phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your smartphone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung Galaxy A12’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you capture a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A12 mobile phone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will pop up on the screen.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your mobile, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on our webpage about a step by step guide on How to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A12 easily has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A12, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.