Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your device’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A02s is a very good smartphone by the Samsung.
Here in this post, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s in a few easy steps.
How to Capture Screen on the Samsung Galaxy A02s
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, modify, share, and erase captured screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy A02s device’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A02s:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Great!; now you will be able to see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A02s’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods as well that you can check from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A02s:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A02s.
- Now, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your smartphone’s screen.
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot should be in your smartphone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A02s:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screen should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A02s:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together.”
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & it you can find it in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A02s mobile.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your device’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy A02s’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A02s device.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this article on our webpage about a step by step guide on How to easily capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A02s has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A02s, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.